Grid Certificates

If you need a grid certificate, you can obtain one through the UK Certificate Authority Portal:

The portal includes a link to the CA helpdesk, which provides help and advice regarding obtaining and managing your certificate. John Watt in IT Services is the local Registration Authority (RA), and can provide support with this process; you will also need to visit John to show identification when you first request a certificate. PPE IT support can also provide some assistance with this process.

This topic: IT > WebHome > GridCertificates
Topic revision: r1 - 2016-04-21 - GordonStewart
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2022 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback